Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Our friends in Modiin served us this tasty Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream after Shabbat lunch. Since this Ice Cream is non-dairy, it can be served after a meat Sabbath or Jewish holiday meal. I simplified the recipe to make it easier to prepare while maintaining the same great tasty chocolate-mint flavor.
- 2 containers non-dairy Rich's whip topping
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips (or chop regular size chips up yourself)
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- green food coloring (optional)
- Using an electric mixer, whip Rich's until creamy.
- Add sugar and soy milk. Mix until creamy.
- If desired, add just enough food coloring to get the desired shade of green.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Freeze overnight.