White Chocolate Lemon Bark
Our Shavuot guests brought us this White Chocolate Lemon Bark. I plan to make it for this and every Shavuot from now on. It is easy to make, delicious and a memorable end to a festive dairy meal. Sometimes simple is best. They are DEFINITELY invited to come again!
Prep Time: 10 m
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1 pound of white Belgian chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 cup of Rice Krispies cereal
- zest of one lemon
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler together with oil.
- When chocolate is melted, add rice krispies and lemon zest.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- When it is solid break it up. Serve at room temperature.