3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
If you are looking for a cookie recipe to make together with your young children, this is it. In addition to being extremely simple and quick to make, these cookies are great fun because of their old-fashioned taste. Your kids will enjoy them with a cold glass of milk.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir the ingredients together until smooth.
- Roll into 1" balls with your hands. Press down with the back of a fork and then press again from the opposite direction, to form the criss-cross pattern on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then let cool on the tray for 1-2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- You can remove 2 tablespoons of peanut butter from the "cup" listed in the recipe to get a slightly less dense cookie.
- You can reduce the amount of sugar in the recipe if the peanut butter you are using is already very sweet to get a less sweet cookie.
- You can add a bit of vanilla extract to the recipe for a cookie with added flavor.
- You can add an extra egg to the recipe for a puffier cookies. But you'll need to scoop dough on to cookie sheet (instead of making balls).
- Add some chocolate chips to the mix.
- Frost with Nutella
- Put some ice cream between two cookies to make a sandwich cookie.