- 3 cups corn (cut off of cooked cobs or from cans)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 2-3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 dill pickles, cubed
- fresh dill, finely chopped (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Combine corn, cucumber, pepper, scallions and pickles.
- At least 3 hours before serving, mix the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad.
- Just before serving, add dill to the salad.
Tip: For best results, use fresh cooked corn on the cob rather than canned corn. Simply cook corn on the cob. Cool. Scrap off the kernels with a knife.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20 m
- Yield: 12-14 servings
- Course: Salad
- Occasion: BBQ
- Skill: easy
- Special Consideration: pareve
When we have guests over in the summer, I like to put a variety of fresh salads on the table. This Corn Salad is one of my favorite salads to serve because it is colorful, delicious, and easy to make. This salad also perfect for summer cookouts or picnics because it is parve and travels well.